Returns Terms and Conditions
1. In the first instance please contact technical support for Fault analysis and / or to obtain SERVICE CALL NUMBER for RMA allocation.
2. All fields must be completed in full otherwise the return request will be rejected. Please ensure correct information is supplied at all times.
3. The RMA number is only effective for the goods stated above. Returned items not listed will not be processed and can lead to lengthy delays in resolving your issues. We strongly recommend you do not return any items that you have not notified us about.
4. Goods returned must have the appropriate packing slip included in and attached to the box.
5. Goods that have been ‘over ordered’ or are no longer required will be accepted back for a minimum of 25% restock fee if reported within 14 days of the invoice date. Goods must be in unused boxed original condition otherwise restock fee will be increased or goods returned. (customer will be informed prior to increase)
6. Advanced replacements can be issued on certain items within 1 year of the invoice, subject to credit approval, however associated credits will only be issued if the item is faulty, complete and free from damage. If this is not the case, there may be a charge applicable or the non defective unit will be returned to customer and no credit given.
7. If any returned item is tested ‘non defective’ a diagnostic charge of 10% of the invoice amount will be applicable plus return postage to the customer.
8. Goods outside of 14 days are subject to the RTB (return to base) warranty and must be returned at customers cost. PLEASE NOTE: Under 14 day collections made on suspected faulty items will become chargeable along with return postage if the unit is deemed non defective when tested.
9. For credit/debit card customer, I agree that my credit/debit card can be charged for any advance replacement goods if the original products are not returned within 14 days. Collections requests must also be submitted within 14 days of raising the RMA.
10. All RMA applications without a technical support service call number will be rejected.
11. Any shortages or damages must be reported to the returns department within 48 hours of receipt.
12. Warranty will be void on any item that has been modified in anyway, this includes cut cables.
13. Returned items will only be dealt with if this form is completed in full and agreeing to the terms and conditions stated above. Terms are subject to change without notice.
14. RMA number is valid for 14 days only